      From: Nancy <hecknl@...>
      To: germanroots@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, June 30, 2010 10:51:01 AM
      Subject: [germanroots] My Hall Family

      My son James Russell Hall ll met married and had a daughter while
      stationed in Berlin Germany in the 1980's. Is there any way to get the birth and
      marriage records from German? The information I have is as follows.
      Carola Thom b.3 Mar 1966 Berlin
      m. James Russell Hall 1984 in Berlin Stadt Berlin Germany
      Daughter Cynthia Hall b.26 Jun 1986

      I did receive a hint in my ancestry tree file but it was all in the German
      language and was unable to read it.
      any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
      Nancy