      From: Linette Sbresny <linns31@...>
      Subject: [germanroots] new member
      To: germanroots@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 8:55 PM

      Hi my name is Linette and I am trying to do research on Sbresny, Baur, Miller, and Kaeding families. I am not really sure where in Germany I am looking yet but hopefully I can figure out where that information is. LOL I do have a few place names and have found one but I am still researching so as I find out more I will probably have lots of questions. I do have one question at this time, What are the most common places to be baptized? I have a record from a church in Wisconsin and it is german but on one of the children is a word I can't quite make out it appears to be a capital c es**nfirng(?) I am not sure what that means. For the other children one was baptized at the church and the other says Elternhause which I have been told means "at home". Can somebody give me any ideas?