1102Inquiry - Niedringhaus

  • Mary Burton
    Apr 19, 2010
      I am trying to find my great-great-grandfather's family in Northrhine-Westphalia.  According to a marriage record, my great-grandfather was living in Ahlsen #9 when he married.  His father was deceased; the record did not list the mother's name.  His bride's maiden name was Boesch; they lived at the same address, perhaps a farm.  The record came from the Evangelical Lutheran Church (1840) in Huellhorst.  The family migrated to America in 1867 when my grandfather Heinrich was about 1 year old.  If anyone thinks they can help, I will send more details.  Thank you very much.
      Kathryne Crook Burton   (mkburt2002@...)