The Academy of Geriatric Physical Therapy
is a component of the American Physical Therapy Association, currently
comprising over 5,600 physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, and students committed to providing quality care for the geriatric client.
GERIATRICS, health care concerned with the aging, is a rapidly growing specialty in physical therapy.
The Academy of Geriatric Physical Therapy supports those therapists, assistants, and students that work with an aging population in roles of advocacy, direct patient care, consultation, supervision, and education.
** Check out our Library of Clincal & Research-related Resources !
Questions? Contact the AGPT Listserv Moderators
- Physical Therapy
- Aug 3, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.