Song File

  • Mike Griffiths
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hi all,

      Member Alan Durrant has created a handy reference tool.  It looks like he put a lot of work into it.  With his permission I've uploaded into the files section.

      TRACKS(1).XLS
      An alphabetical listing of the songs recorded by Georgie Fame with reference to the albums and/or CDs on which the songs appear.

      Thanks Alan.

      Cheers,

      Mike

      Do you Yahoo!?