Re: Civilian spurs

  • ol_crank_arm
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2010
      Hello Bill,

      In the 'Collector's Illustrated Encyclopedia of the American Revolution' on page 249, you'll find eight unique examples of spurs, fashioned from fine silver and bronze to the plainest of cast iron.

      The book may well be held in, or available to, your local library.

      In Covet'd Liberty,

      Pat'k Neil Fields