Invitation to Wedding

  • Wendy M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008

      We wish to beg the Honor of your Presence to bear Witness to the Love and Commitment of Gwendolyn (nee) Strawn and Edward Moyer at the renewal of Their Matrimonial Vows.

      The happy Occasion will be on the Day of our Lord. 28th day of December, 2008 during the Morning Services, commencing at the Hour of Ten in the Morning, at the First Presbyterian Church on State Street in Trenton, Colony of New Jersey.

      It would bring much Happiness to be surrounded by Family and Friends on This most joyous of Days. Accordingly, Your presence would be especially Welcome.

      A Reception shall follow the Services that Day at the Church.

      Response is kindly Requested that Proper Arrangements are made for Your Attendance.

      The Favor of telling Others of This happy Occasion is most welcomed as It is a Time of Public celebration and ability to reach All who are dear to the Couple is not possible without assistance from dear Friends.

      Lords Day Dress in period Fashion or present Day is requested.