23Re: Tavern Day!

  • Patrick Neil Fields
    Sep 28, 2008
      Good Day Miss Vickie,

      We're delighted to have your company and welcome your interest in our
      Society most warmly.

      Perhaps you'll yet find the time to complete your article on Mrs.
      Boggs. The high degree of her skill certainly deserves broader
      attention and anyone newly discovering the sublime delight of her
      nimble hands will certainly be grateful for your part in the

      I pray you will as well find time to attend our Tavern Days as they
      may concur with your inclinations.

      Until then,

      In Covet'd Liberty, I Truly Remain,

      Pat'k Neil Fields

      --- In georgiansociety@yahoogroups.com, Vickie Feldman <vfeldman@...>
      > Hello there -- I just joined your group. What a surprise (or
      > I should *not* be surprised) to see the name Mrs. Elizabeth Boggs
      > your posting! I met her years ago when she performed at
      > Hall, and I even interviewed her with the idea of writing a
      > article about her. Unfortunately, the article never materialized,
      > but I know that I still have a cassette tape around here somewhere
      > with my interview (and samples of her performing on it). Very glad
      > to hear that she's still at it!
      > Vickie Feldman
      > >Greetings Friends,
      > >
      > >As the climate Saturday impending is projected to be perfectly
      > >accommodative to our special manner of dress, I affectionately
      > >one and all to attend Tavern Day!
      > >
      > >Those who wish, are encouraged to choose readings they find of
      > >enlightenment to share with others among us.
      > >
      > >Some may recall that Mrs. Elizabeth Boggs regularly performs upon
      > >harpsichord on Saturday evenings, so we who have the leisure to
      > >are likely to enjoy the additional delight of her superb dexterity
      > >if so inclined, we may additionally dine!
      > >
      > >In Covet'd Liberty, I Truly Remain,
      > >
      > >Pat'k Neil Fields

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic