20Re: [georgiansociety] Tavern Day!

  • Vickie Feldman
    Sep 18, 2008
      Re: [georgiansociety] Tavern Day!
      Hello there -- I just joined your group.  What a surprise (or perhaps I should *not* be surprised) to see the name Mrs. Elizabeth Boggs on your posting!  I met her years ago when she performed at Independence Hall, and I even interviewed her with the idea of writing a freelance article about her.  Unfortunately, the article never materialized, but I know that I still have a cassette tape around here somewhere with my interview (and samples of her performing on it).  Very glad to hear that she's still at it!

      Vickie Feldman

      Greetings Friends,

      As the climate Saturday impending is projected to be perfectly
      accommodative to our special manner of dress, I affectionately invite
      one and all to attend Tavern Day!

      Those who wish, are encouraged to choose readings they find of special
      enlightenment to share with others among us.

      Some may recall that Mrs. Elizabeth Boggs regularly performs upon the
      harpsichord on Saturday evenings, so we who have the leisure to remain
      are likely to enjoy the additional delight of her superb dexterity and
      if so inclined, we may additionally dine!

      In Covet'd Liberty, I Truly Remain,

      Pat'k Neil Fields

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic