19Tavern Day!

  • Patrick Neil Fields
    Sep 18, 2008
      Greetings Friends,

      As the climate Saturday impending is projected to be perfectly
      accommodative to our special manner of dress, I affectionately invite
      one and all to attend Tavern Day!

      Those who wish, are encouraged to choose readings they find of special
      enlightenment to share with others among us.

      Some may recall that Mrs. Elizabeth Boggs regularly performs upon the
      harpsichord on Saturday evenings, so we who have the leisure to remain
      are likely to enjoy the additional delight of her superb dexterity and
      if so inclined, we may additionally dine!

      In Covet'd Liberty, I Truly Remain,

      Pat'k Neil Fields
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic