13Re: [georgiansociety] Tavern Day Rescheduled

  • Pat Mechanic
    Mar 14 3:59 PM
      Lovely Mrs. Moyer,

      It is certainly pleasing to hear that you will make appearance at the City Tavern tomorrow! It is too long since our last social, dear Wendy.

      Should I be prompt in my morning’s duties, I expect to arrive in the Subscription Room between 12:30 to 1:00 of the afternoon’s clock, remaining ‘till evening, excepting short forays for enjoyment of what balmy weather may bless the day.

      In Covet’d Liberty, I Truly Remain,

      Pat’k Neil Fields

      wendymoyer@... wrote:
      Dear Sir,

      Please do expect us to join you at the Tavern tomorrow. Do instruct to what time you expect to arrive as I intend to take my dearest to see an exhibt prior to arrival at the tavern at the place we saw each other in June of last.

      We look forward to a most delightful afternoon in your company.

      Until then,
      Mrs Wendy Moyer