Fortunate Island News Feb. 26-28

  • habarakhe4
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Feb. 26
      Delhi, Indian Empire
      The Indian Imperial Government has hailed a boy from the village of Narhai Uttar Pradesh
      as its newest genius. He is said to be a match for the brightest Muslim and Chinese
      geniuses, Vizier Kalpana Chawla announced yesterday.
      Feb. 27
      Taehia, Austrian Empire
      A small town in Taehia is endeavoring to become the most populous town in Taehia by
      offering honorary citizenship to all Taehians living abroad, announced Pfothro Hatsthrata,
      the deputy mayor of Hatsthra.
      Feb. 28
      The anti-Donatist riots in Belen have ended, leaving the Donatist quarter practically empty.
      Although no exact figures are available, it is estimated that over half of the Donatist
      population is dead or missing. If this is the case, then the Fortunate Islands are once more
      the most populous center for Donatism in the world.
    • tomhchappell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        Greetings, most excellent Theophilus.

        Inasmuch as you have taken in hand, in the former account you made,
        to set in order those things in which I was not instructed and of
        which I did not have perfect understanding from the very first;

        may it seem good to you, also, to write to us an orderly account of
        what happened to the boy genius of Uttar Pradesh referred to below?

        --- In geofiction@yahoogroups.com, "habarakhe4" <theophilus88@h...>
        wrote:
        > Feb. 26
        > Delhi, Indian Empire
        > The Indian Imperial Government has hailed a boy from
        > the village of Narhai Uttar Pradesh
        > as its newest genius. He is said to be a match for
        > the brightest Muslim and Chinese
        > geniuses, Vizier Kalpana Chawla announced yesterday.

        In particular, what is he a genius at? Is he an all-around
        polymath? If not, is his specialty mathematics (most likely for a
        young person), physics (next most likely), a language art (another
        young-person likelihood), some natural science (please specify)?
        (Young people are likeliest to be geniuses at music, mathematics,
        dance, or art.) What is his name? What is his age? How has he
        been educated? What are the plans for his future education? Are
        there other geniuses in his family? Is he an autist-savant or are
        all his non-superior abilities about average?

        Thank you.

        -----

        Tom H.C. in OK