RE: FI Newsflash

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      >the car recited passages of the Irokvarssaga until the lagman rescued

      The Irokvarssaga wouldn't happen to be an epic about current events, would
      it?

      -- Craig Daniel

      "Dude, God's quite the player."
      -bancus

      ragnarok@...
      teucer@...
    • Anthony M. Miles
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        >From: "Craig" <ragnarok@...>
        >To: <geofiction@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [geofiction] RE: FI Newsflash
        >Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:13:23 -0400
        >
        > >the car recited passages of the Irokvarssaga until the lagman rescued
        >
        >The Irokvarssaga wouldn't happen to be an epic about current events, would
        >it?
        >
        > -- Craig Daniel

        No. The Kongesrike Vinland is an obnoxious state but doesn't have political
        or economic impact of the US. Having Canada's Maritime provinces as part of
        your state can weigh down your finance. A
        Or are you thinking of the

        "commune id vitium est, hic vivimus ambitiosa
        paupertate"
        "this is our common fault; here we live in ostentatious poverty"
        Juvenal, Satires 3.182-3

      • Anthony M. Miles
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
          >From: "Craig" <ragnarok@...>
          >To: <geofiction@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [geofiction] RE: FI Newsflash
          >Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:13:23 -0400
          >
          > >the car recited passages of the Irokvarssaga until the lagman rescued
          >
          >The Irokvarssaga wouldn't happen to be an epic about current events, would
          >it?
          >
          > -- Craig Daniel

          It's not about 9/11, if that's what you mean.
          Did something happen in upper New York that I don't know about?

          The colonial wars *here* with the Iroquois League continued *there* with the
          Irokvarbund and the adjacent southern colonies of the Threefold Kingdom
          (Finland, Livonia, and Poland) up to the modern era.