Slainte

  • Castor Quinn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002
      Slainte all,

      Just joined the group so I thought I'd say hello. I'm Castor, a linguistics
      honours student from Sydney Uni. I've been working on a few fantasy
      projects for about six years, and have a conlang I am working on in the
      context of one of the fantasy worlds I am in the process of developing. I'm
      not quite sure yet exactly what aspect of the creative process you guys talk
      about here, but whatever it is I look forward to your advice and input, and
      some lively discussions with like-minded people who understand that my world
      is a labour of love and not just something I'm doing cos I'm nuts and have a
      lot of time on my hands.

      Talk to you all soon.

      CQ
      ?º°`°º?ø,¸¸,ø?º°`°º?ø,¸¸,ø?º°`°º?ø,¸¸,ø?º°`°º?ø?º°`°º?ø,¸¸,ø?º°`°º?ø,¸¸,ø?º°

      I don't know enough words, he thought.
      Some things you can't think, unless you know the right words.

      Truckers, Terry Pratchett

      Of course too much of a good thing is bad for you,
      That's what too much means.

      Wendy Harmer

      ?º°`°º?ø,¸¸,ø?º°`°º?ø,¸¸,ø?º°`°º?ø,¸¸,ø?º°`°º?ø?º°`°º?ø,¸¸,ø?º°`°º?ø,¸¸,ø?º°
    • Andy Callaway
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
        --- In geofiction@y..., "Castor Quinn" <castorquinn@b...> wrote:
        > Slainte all,
        [snip]
        > is a labour of love and not just something I'm doing cos I'm nuts
        Not that there's anything wrong with being nuts, of course.

        Andy
      • Castor Quinn
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
          > > is a labour of love and not just something I'm doing cos I'm nuts

          > Not that there's anything wrong with being nuts, of course.

          lol No, fair point Andy.

          CQ.