Mostly FIU News:Oct 4, 8, 9-12

  • habarakhe4
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6 8:08 PM
      4
      NOVGOROD, Russian Empire –
      "The soviet member thereupon founded the Young Levellers with his
      fellow members. I joined the organization eagerly."

      8
      Have you seen this cosm? Call xxx-xxxxx.

      9
      (Sheol)
      Once he regained consciousness, he realized that he was alive and
      relatively unharmed. The orange glow was far above him, but he was
      in a ditch choked with dust and unknown debris. He spat out the dry
      sterile soil from his mouth, A doom-laden silence loomed like a
      black behemoth ready to devour its young. Then the screams began.

      10
      CITY OF INCREASE, State of Washeshu –
      The Council of Debeyu continues to suffer division on the issue of
      renaming the capital. The Jinguoren ethnic population maintains that
      the name City of Increase is traditional and appropriate for a new
      state, while the Washeshu population wish to choose a name more in
      line with the original tribes.

      11
      (Homo Habilior World)
      Ayawsiwall ferch-Gwynllyw Cwawtemoc and Popopoyoll ap-Waspiscacsin
      Llapaltecall suddenly appeared on the African plain. "Welcome to the
      land of bushmeat," Ayawsiwall said. "This world was discovered by
      the Anglo-Teutonic Empire and all they can think to do with it is
      slaughter the inhabitants. You see the collection of huts over
      there? Behold the grandest dwellings of this place. But in there
      lies my niece Gwenfrewi, her health threatened by a incompetent
      European woman."

      12
      LAOJINSHAN, Central Zone of Jinguo –
      The Nordenbund has begun to withdraw troops from the Central Zone of
      Jinguo.