RE: [gensoft] Genealogy software forum about tom be terminated by Yahoo

  • Sherry
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14 9:00 AM
      Bummer Steve. Didn't Yahoo! say why they were going to do this? Can you
      turn the group over to someone else???

      I know the group's not that busy, but then I'm owner and mod of a couple of
      other groups that aren't very busy either and I haven't heard anything from
      Yahoo! Are you sure it was really Yahoo! contacting you????

      Sherry