Re: Is Yahoo having problems?

  • Methodius Hayes
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006
      --- In gensoft@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Blair" <pblair30@...> wrote:

      > As you can see, I've logged in now. But I would like to change my
      > password, and despite entering the same data that I used to log in,
      > Yahoo won't accept my current password a second time and let me make
      > it an easier one to remember.
      >
      > It's just a pain, but is anyone else having problems? Missing posts?
      > How do you know if you're missing posts? Have you been receiving
      > Steve's latest?

      Yes, I'm having problems.

      I never received this message of yours, and only saw it when I logged
      in to the web site.

      I sometimes post messages and do not receive copeis, though I have set
      my preferences to receive e-mail and to receive my own messages.

      I'll see if I can get anyone in YahooGroups admin to pay attention.