Is Yahoo having problems?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006
      As you can see, I've logged in now. But I would like to change my
      password, and despite entering the same data that I used to log in,
      Yahoo won't accept my current password a second time and let me make
      it an easier one to remember.

      It's just a pain, but is anyone else having problems? Missing posts?
      How do you know if you're missing posts? Have you been receiving
      Steve's latest?

      Paul
    • Methodius Hayes
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006
        --- In gensoft@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Blair" <pblair30@...> wrote:

        > As you can see, I've logged in now. But I would like to change my
        > password, and despite entering the same data that I used to log in,
        > Yahoo won't accept my current password a second time and let me make
        > it an easier one to remember.
        >
        > It's just a pain, but is anyone else having problems? Missing posts?
        > How do you know if you're missing posts? Have you been receiving
        > Steve's latest?

        Yes, I'm having problems.

        I never received this message of yours, and only saw it when I logged
        in to the web site.

        I sometimes post messages and do not receive copeis, though I have set
        my preferences to receive e-mail and to receive my own messages.

        I'll see if I can get anyone in YahooGroups admin to pay attention.