Getting Ready for Family Tree

  • Renee Zamora
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006
      Renee's Genealogy Blog
      Getting Ready for Family Tree
      http://rzamor1.livejournal.com/2006/03/29/

      Renee Zamora
      www.harrisena.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006
        At 01:23 pm 30-03-2006, you wrote:
        >Renee's Genealogy Blog
        >Getting Ready for Family Tree
        >http://rzamor1.livejournal.com/2006/03/29/
        >
        >Renee Zamora
        >www.harrisena.com

        The words don't seem to hang together very well, but I figger she is
        moving to FTW? Boy, if she wants to do *good* genealogy, she'll soon
        learn the error of her ways.

        Paul
      • Jim Winfrey
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2006
          On 3/29/06, Paul Blair <pblair30@...> wrote:

          > At 01:23 pm 30-03-2006, you wrote:
          > >Renee's Genealogy Blog
          > >Getting Ready for Family Tree
          > >http://rzamor1.livejournal.com/2006/03/29/
          > >
          > >Renee Zamora
          > >www.harrisena.com
          >
          > The words don't seem to hang together very well, but I figger she is
          > moving to FTW? Boy, if she wants to do *good* genealogy, she'll soon
          > learn the error of her ways.
          >
          > Paul

          I believe she is talking about the LDS replacement for PAF. Several
          of Renee's blogs have served to update us on its status and it looks
          like she is about to make the plunge.

          Jim

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2006
            At 11:33 pm 30-03-2006, you wrote:
            >On 3/29/06, Paul Blair <pblair30@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > At 01:23 pm 30-03-2006, you wrote:
            > > >Renee's Genealogy Blog
            > > >Getting Ready for Family Tree
            > > >http://rzamor1.livejournal.com/2006/03/29/
            > > >
            > > >Renee Zamora
            > > >www.harrisena.com
            > >
            > > The words don't seem to hang together very well, but I figger she is
            > > moving to FTW? Boy, if she wants to do *good* genealogy, she'll soon
            > > learn the error of her ways.
            > >
            > > Paul
            > >

            >I believe she is talking about the LDS replacement for PAF. Several
            >of Renee's blogs have served to update us on its status and it looks
            >like she is about to make the plunge.
            >
            >Jim

            OK, then she is confusing me (not hard to do...)