Re: [gensoft] Re: New Member - Self Intro

  • Anna Sargent
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2013
      Re: [gensoft] Re: New Member - Self Intro

      Thank you, John and Sherry, for your fast replies.  That gives me something to look at and perhaps just what we need.

      Much appreciated !!

      Anna

      "If thou tastest a crust of bread, thou tastest

              all the stars and all the heavens."

      - Robert Browning, English poet, (1812-1889)