(Fwd) [CLOOZ] Mac and Linux Users

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012
      From the developers of Clooz -- looking for views of Mac & Linux users.

      Date sent: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 19:49:46 -0600
      From: Joe Bissett <jbissett@...>
      To: clooz@...
      Subject: [CLOOZ] Mac and Linux Users
      Send reply to: clooz@...

      Hi Folks,

      As we prepare for 2013 and the development of Clooz 4, we need to gather
      information on members who now use a Mac or Linux operating system. Although
      we do not currently use either system, we have learned that Clooz 3 runs
      normally on those systems under various emulator modes.

      We consider the emulator use as a less than optimal solution, so our
      goal is to release Clooz 4 in a native mode for each system, assuming
      there is a large enough group of folks to make the effort worthwhile.

      Please update your information in our master database which is
      maintained in our Constant Contact service. This is very simple to do,
      and requires only a minute or two. Go to our web site:

      http://www.clooz.com/

      and click on the large button to "Join our mailing list". When you
      enter your e-mail address you will be offered two options. The first is to
      update your information, and the second is to re-subscribe if you are no
      longer in our database. For your security, when you click "Submit", you will
      immediately receive an e-mail containing the link to perform the update.
      Please be sure that you select BOTH the General Information list and the Mac
      or Linux list.

      Constant Contact service does not allow SPAMing of any kind, so the only
      e-mail you will receive from us will be legitimate Clooz information, will be
      appropriately labeled, and will be from my business e-mail address joe @
      clooz.com. Your information WILL NOT be shared with any other entity for any
      purpose.

      This is a serious request to help us develop Clooz into the visionary
      product that we all desire.

      Your help will be greatly appreciated.

      Joe and Rich
      Ancestral Systems LLC