Can Clooz replace Research Data Filer to keep track of paper files?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012
      I've spent quite a lot of time today entering information into the Research
      Data Filer program that I got with PAF some 20 years ago.

      I thought of ways that it could be improved, and wished for an update, but
      there is still no other program that does what it does as well as it does.

      Could Clooz 4 be that program? I hope so!

      More here:

      http://t.co/wqwtx7bq

      Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com