Libre Office genealogy templates

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
      I had a look at the Libre Office templates site, and they had a section for
      genealogy templates, which looked interesting.

      But when I went to have a look at it here

      http://tinyurl.com/bozjql3

      there was nothing there.

      So here's a topic for discussion:

      What kinds of templates would you find useful for genealogy?

      Do you have a wishlist for your own research?

      Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com
    • Graham Ward

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
          > Steve, there are four in Open Office here
          > http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/search/node/genealogy It
          > would be worth seeing if they work in LibreOffice too.

          I tried all four in LibreOffice, though not extensively. They seem to load
          and work fine.

          --
          Marshall Lake -- mlake@... -- http://www.mlake.net