(Fwd) [CLOOZ] Clooz 4.0

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
      Something from the Clooz mailing list.

      From: "Steve Hayes" <hayesstw@...>
      To: clooz@...
      Date sent: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 04:49:50 +0200
      Subject: [CLOOZ] Clooz 4.0
      Send reply to: shayes@..., clooz@...

      On 21 Sep 2012 at 17:32, Clooz wrote:

      > Having said that, I'm sure you are all familiar with the many issues we have
      > been able to improve or correct. I must admit that Rich has achieved far
      > more than I expected when I first acquired Clooz.
      >
      > We will continue, where practical, to make small improvements, so long as we
      > don't expend time and resources that would be better spent developing our
      > vision for a brand new Clooz 4.0.

      I think that's exactly right.

      Perhaps what is needed is to make a clear distinction between what needs to
      be
      fixed in Clooz 3.x and a wish list for Clooz 4.0.

      I'm not saying this for you and Rick, because I'm sure you're aware of it,
      but
      rather for other members of the list, to suggest that we clearly indicate
      which things are bugs, and which things belong to the wish list.

      I also think it is important for Clooz to remain focused on its core business
      -- that it is a document-based program, or perhaps an evidence-based program.
      and that it can't do everything. It is important that it does what it does do
      well.

      Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

      the subject and the body of the message
      Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com