One monster program, or smaller modules?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 12:47 AM
      An interesting blog post on genealogy software:

      "All of the recent discussion of genealogy software has caused me to think
      about the weaknesses of modern genealogy software, my genealogy workflow, and
      what features a software program would have to meet my needs.

      The funny thing is that many of the features are available in one software
      program or another–some genealogy, some not. However, putting them all
      together in one package, even if it were a monster package, would meet my
      needs.

      So here is my vision of the perfect genealogy program:"

      http://michaelhait.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/my-software-vision/

      Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com