Feedback on my application

  • Les Hardy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011
      Hello All,

      About a year ago, I developed software for transcribing parish records
      from census and parish register images.

      The software was originally intended for our own use, but it seemed a
      shame to keep it to ourselves, so I developed a generic version of the
      software, and 3 months ago I made it available as freeware.

      There have been thousands of downloads, and I have had plenty of
      requests for features, but I don't get any real feedback.

      If there are any transcribers in this group, I would appreciate your
      comments and ideas about this application.

      The application is at http://genscriber.com

      Steve, I was going to upload it to the files section, but I am not
      familiar with yahoo groups.
      Maybe you could set me straight on how to add it?

      Regards
      Les Hardy