Source templates

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
      Real-Time Collaboration And Legacy Family Tree Announce the Donation of
      AncestorSync™ SourceTemplates Model and Legacy’s Source Templates to the Open
      Source Community.

      Legacy Family Tree is donating 1,400 SourceTemplates to complement the
      AncestorSync SourceTemplates Model

      Orem, Utah (Real-Time Collaboration) Oct. 5, 2011- Real-Time Collaboration
      and Legacy Family Tree have announced the addition of thousands of
      SourceTemplates and a SourceTemplate model to help standardize the tracking
      of source materials. This addition of SourceTemplates and the
      SourceTemplate model have culminated in a comprehensive resource available
      for the genealogy community.

      Real-Time Collaboration, Inc’s AncestorSync™ Division recognizes the
      following companies whose original work and generous contributions allowed
      AncestorSync™ to aggregate their efforts into this model: Ancestral Quest,
      Family Tree Maker, Legacy Family Tree, MacFamily Tree, Personal Ancestral
      File (PAF), and Roots Magic.

      The AncestorSync™ Division is also working with Better GEDCOM to create
      additional templates to better serve the global community.

      BetterGEDCOM issued this statement, “BetterGEDCOM is an independent group of
      end users and software developers working toward the next generation of open
      standards for communicating genealogy information electronically. We also
      welcome SourceTemplates.org (http://sourcetemplates.org/) to the effort to
      develop a widely supported international model for source citations.”

      About Real-Time Collaboration, Inc.
      Real-Time Collaboration, a genealogy process automation company, melds social
      networking capabilities with state-of-the-art family history and genealogy
      technologies to connect individuals around the world who share common
      ancestors. Real-Time Collaboration is based in Orem, Utah.

      For more information about AncestorSync™, contact us at info@...
      or 1.877.436.3256 or visit our website at www.ancestorsync.com.

      About Legacy Family Tree
      Founded in 1984, Millennia Corporation publishes the award-winning Legacy
      Family Tree genealogy software program, with headquarters in Surprise,
      Arizona. More information can be found at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com.
      Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com
    • Sherry
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
        Where did you see this?

        Anytime you quote an article, you really *should* post the source of the
        article to avoid copyright issues!

        Sherry

        Real-Time Collaboration And Legacy Family Tree Announce the Donation of
        AncestorSyncT SourceTemplates Model and Legacy's Source Templates to the
        Open Source Community.

        Legacy Family Tree is donating 1,400 SourceTemplates to complement the
        AncestorSync SourceTemplates Model

        Orem, Utah (Real-Time Collaboration) Oct. 5, 2011- Real-Time Collaboration
        and Legacy Family Tree have announced the addition of thousands of
        SourceTemplates and a SourceTemplate model to help standardize the tracking
        of source materials. This addition of SourceTemplates and the
        SourceTemplate model have culminated in a comprehensive resource available
        for the genealogy community.

        Real-Time Collaboration, Inc's AncestorSyncT Division recognizes the
        following companies whose original work and generous contributions allowed
        AncestorSyncT to aggregate their efforts into this model: Ancestral Quest,
        Family Tree Maker, Legacy Family Tree, MacFamily Tree, Personal Ancestral
        File (PAF), and Roots Magic.

        The AncestorSyncT Division is also working with Better GEDCOM to create
        additional templates to better serve the global community.

        BetterGEDCOM issued this statement, "BetterGEDCOM is an independent group of
        end users and software developers working toward the next generation of open
        standards for communicating genealogy information electronically. We also
        welcome SourceTemplates.org (http://sourcetemplates.org/) to the effort to
        develop a widely supported international model for source citations."

        About Real-Time Collaboration, Inc.
        Real-Time Collaboration, a genealogy process automation company, melds
        social networking capabilities with state-of-the-art family history and
        genealogy technologies to connect individuals around the world who share
        common ancestors. Real-Time Collaboration is based in Orem, Utah.

        For more information about AncestorSyncT, contact us at

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
          On 6 Oct 2011 at 7:21, Sherry wrote:

          > Where did you see this?
          >
          > Anytime you quote an article, you really *should* post the source of the
          > article to avoid copyright issues!

          I believe it was a press release.

          Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com