Re: [gensoft] Re: Event-based software redux.

  • Thomas Wetmore
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 10, 2011
      Steve,

      I think I now see my confusion.

      I want a genealogical program to handle my lineage linked conclusions and my record event evidence. I assumed you would want the same. I think I was wrong. I think you want a lineage linked program to handle your person conclusions, and a separate, event-based program to hold your evidence. I simply want them together in the same program.

      Tom Wetmore