Disk crash and lost e-mail

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2009
      I've had quite a lot of computer problems recently, including a dying hard
      disk. I won't go into the details -- if you really want to know you can read
      them on my general blog here:

      http://methodius.blogspot.com/2009/12/frustrating-computers.html

      I managed to replace the dying disk drive with a new and bigger one, and
      restore backed-up data to it, but lost most of my e-mail for the last three
      months, from 1 September to 7 December, including messages in my "to-reply"
      folder.

      If you sent me something and were expecting a reply, and don't receive one,
      please, if possible send a copy of your original message, or at least a
      reminder.

      There are also more details on the family history aspect of this on our
      family history blog at:

      http://hayesgreene.wordpress.com/2009/12/10/disk-crash-and-lost-e-mail/

      --
      Keep well,