askSam special offer

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      I received this notification recentlu:

      === quote ===

      2) askSam Holiday Special - 1 WEEK ONLY!

      askSam wants to kick off the holiday season with a special offer.
      For a limited time (offer ends Friday Dec. 12) get askSam
      Standard for more than half-off the original price and save over
      $200 off askSam Professional.

      - askSam Standard - $69.95
      - askSam Professional - $99.95

      Visit our special order page for special on other products like
      SurfSaver and Web Publisher.

      See: https://www.asksam.com/online_sales/catalog.asp?req=holiday08

      === endquote ===

      I've been using askSam for genealogical notetaking for more than 15 years
      now, and wonder if anyone else is using it, and would like to discuss its
      genealogical uses.

      http://people.tribe.net/hayesstw
      Blog: http://methodius.blogspot.com