RE: [gensoft] (Fwd) askSam Winter Wonderland Special - 5 Days Only - $69.95

  • Sherry
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
      I don't know what the cost is - like I said, it was part of Office 2007
      Ultimate (which my daughter-in-law got for me from the Microsoft store).
      I'd suggest that you just check out pricing on some of the e-stores.

      I have heard that OneNote 2007 is much better than OneNote 2003 -
      specifically you can send things directly to OneNote in the 2007 version.
      If "send to one note" doesn't show up in the right click list on what you're
      viewing, a printer driver has been installed so you can "print" to that
      program.

      There is a free trial of the program on the MS website.
      http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/onenote/FX100487701033.aspx

      Sherry