Re: Web-based gen software solutions

  • Renee Zamora
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      I can't help but think that what you are looking for is what is being developed by FamilySearch by the LDS Church.  They are starting to implement a New FamilySearch that will interact with your genealogy software program and NFS web-based product.  Legacy 7 and others are developing their products to interact with New FamilySearch when it is available to everyone. (end 2008) Things are still in the development stages but they are coming. So if you love Legacy just keep watching and it will come about.

      Renee Zamora