Renee's Genealogy Blog has Relocated

  • Renee Zamora
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2007
      If you have enjoyed reading Renee's Genealogy Blog and wish to continue, you
      will want to read my latest article.

      Renee's Genealogy Blog has Relocated
      http://rzamor1.livejournal.com/2007/06/08/

      Renee Zamora
      www.harrisena.com

      P.S. I apologize if this appears off topic to this group. Many of my readers
      belong to this list and I wanted to give them notification. Since this may
      appear off topic please send your responses personally to me at
      zamor05@....