Beta Testers for New Genealogy Website

  • genealogist84
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2007
      In a few weeks, the first version of www.familypulse.org is set to launch, where you will be able to upload your GEDCOM to create a dynamic website with pedigree/descendancy charts, timelines, etc.  Also the capability to upload pictures and stories about each of your ancestors and family.  Finally, you'll be able to collaborate with your family all over the world, blog, and do a number of interesting things.  If you'd be interested in testing it out when it is set to launch, just leave your name and e-mail at the website www.familypulse.org.  I'll send out another message when we've launched to invite everyone!