RE: [gensoft] Introduction

  • Sherry
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2006
      And it's a mighty fine program too Doug <rbg> It's been so handy to have my
      data right there at my finger tips. I use Legacy and can import that into
      GedStar directly also.

      I was stunned to hear that the Palm Treo 700 actually has the Windows OS!
      I'm seriously considering getting a Treo 650 so I can continue to use
      GedStar. I have a lot of Palm programs on my M515 and really don't want to
      purchase a whole set of new programs for a Windows device.

      Sherry