Re: [gensoft] Introduction

  • Dick Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2006
      Doug are you interested in something new? I have an idea, in fact, I have sampled to see if this is something that could work for others, but I am not a programmer or software developer - I am willingto dicuss with you in detail and see if there is some interest.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2006
        And it's a mighty fine program too Doug <rbg> It's been so handy to have my
        data right there at my finger tips. I use Legacy and can import that into
        GedStar directly also.

        I was stunned to hear that the Palm Treo 700 actually has the Windows OS!
        I'm seriously considering getting a Treo 650 so I can continue to use
        GedStar. I have a lot of Palm programs on my M515 and really don't want to
        purchase a whole set of new programs for a Windows device.

        Sherry