Project Exodus

  • Leif B. Kristensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      I've recently committed a new article about my PostgreSQL genealogy
      database <http://solumslekt.org/forays/exodus.php>. The database is now
      in daily use, through an interactive "family sheet" developed in PHP
      and based on my earlier Web presentation software. At the same time,
      I've been restructuring my International section, and introduced a blog
      at the site.

      There's an index at <http://solumslekt.org/forays/>, which also is
      linked from the main page of the site.

      Any comments are welcome, here or in the blog.
      http://solumslekt.org/ | Cruising with Gentoo/KDE