Re: Digital Camera

  • Cindy Greene
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 17, 2001
      Harry,

      Looks like in your menus is a "picture" menu - and then an "image
      quality" menu. Check your manual for how to set different picture
      quality settings. From the review I found below, it looks like you can
      choose 640x480 from the "tiff" menu.

      I use a Nikon but I'm sure your settings are in the menus - and the
      manuals are not easy to read, but the info has to be there somewhere.

      Suggestions:

      Read the in-depth reviews on these two sites for your camera:

      http://www.dpreview.com/news/0103/01031902olympusc700uz.asp

      http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/C700/C70A.HTM

      Then, do a quick search of the Olympus forum at www.dpreview.com to see
      if your question has been answered. Here's the link to the Olympus
      group:

      http://www.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1008

      I'm sure someone there with your camera could help.

      Last, look for a bigger card. I have a 64MB and a 32MB as well as the
      orignal 8MB for emergency use. It's worth the money to have a couple of extras.

      Good luck,
      Cindy