Re: [genphoto] Digital Camera

  • Luis Nadeau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2001
      At 11:47 PM -0400 01/7/3, R.Schirado wrote:
      >I am also interested in copying pages from books with a digital camera.
      >How does a Makroloupe or a Macroscope work? What advantages or
      >disadvantages are there to using one? All help greatly appreciated.

      Just take a look at the photomacrographs available on this site:

      http://www.micro-tech-lab.de/index_e.html

      You don't need this kind of magnification (28 X to 200 X on a 17 inch
      monitor) to copy text. I need it personally because I have to
      photographs very small details that clearly show halftone patterns in
      photomechanical illustrations, etc.

      Luis Nadeau
      Fredericton, NB, Canada