Re: [genphoto] Take a look at Henry Wilhelm's website.

  • Luis Nadeau
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2001
      Make sure you don't miss this:

      Luis Nadeau
      http://www.photoconservation.com/

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2001
        Due to some technical problem that has developed with mail forwarding from
        my domains, I may have missed some messages to editor at city gallery.
        There is some problem with forwarding mail from my domains to my personal
        address. Currently contacting my hosting support about it. Mail may be
        unreliable for a while and may have been so for a month back, so if you
        tried to contact me in the last month but didn't get an answer, please send
        again to knoblockATatt.net (replace the AT with the @ sign).

        I am going through the Unix mailbox on my host system (much of the missing
        mail seems to have got stuck there) to see what mail I have missed and will
        try to transfer it to my main ISP account to answer it.

        Thanks,

        Steve

        Steve Knoblock popular history
        editor@... of photography
        www.city-gallery.com and genealogy
        www.phphelp.com www.ultimatephotoalbum.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2001
          My mail has been restored, but I have not had time to reply to all the old
          mail yet. Sorry if I have not got to you.