Baltimore 19th Cent Photos

  • g.ruppert@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2001
      Hi Folks:

      I've just recently completed uploading another batch of
      photos to the Baltimore City Nineteenth-Century Photos
      web page. Please stop by and visit. Hopefully you'll
      enjoy the site and perhaps find a familiar surname or
      face in the crowd.

      For those not familiar with this site, it is primarily a
      collection of identified images (no mysteries here) made
      in 19th-century Baltimore photo studios. Contributions
      are very welcome for any photos that meet the simple
      criteria (that is identified and from Baltimore or of
      Baltimore residents in the 19th century)

      Please pay us a visit. The address is:

      http://freepages.hobbies.rootsweb.com/~ruppert

      Thanks

      Gary