OT- Olympus P-400 dye sub printer

  • John C. Jernigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
      Does anybody have hands on experience with the new Olympus P-400 dye sub
      printer. I'm considering purchase and would appreciate any comments
      (pro or con). The sample they sent me is superb.
      Thanks.
      JJ
    • LRiffey007@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
        heritage-arts@... writes:

        > Does anybody have hands on experience with the new Olympus P-400 dye sub
        > printer. I'm considering purchase and would appreciate any comments
        > (pro or con). The sample they sent me is superb.
        > Thanks.
        > JJ

        I guess it depends on what your trying to print and how long you expect it to
        last. You might take a look at the latest issue of Consumer Reports. It
        includes an article on printers and their performance.

        Larry