Complete Surname List I'm Researching

  • Steve Cardinalli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Here's a complete list of surnames I am researching. They are all direct ancestors of myself. Please let me know if any sound familiar. For more details and more names, please visit http://www.cardinalli.com .

      Most names appear twice. Once by the husbands surname and once by the wife's maiden name. All names are in alphabetical order.

      AUGILENA, Hermenegilda m. MARENTIS, Sesario.

      AUGILENA, Viero m. DELLALOCEOS, Maria.

      BELO, Anna Lela m. CARDINALLI, Tom. Anna was born August 12, 1919 in Tulare, California and died March 1, 1975 in Carmel, California. Tom and Lela were married March 2, 1936 in Monterey, California.

      BELO, George m. Wood, Nancy.

      BELO, John Herschel m. ROBERTS, Anna May. John was born April 23, 1882 in Adrian, Missouri and died December 6, 1967 in Modesto, California. John and Anna were married September 3, 1918 in Tulare, California.

      BELO, John Herschel remarried MOREHOUSE, Louisa J.

      BICKMORE, Louisa m. MILLS, John Boardman.

      BOLOGNA, Serafina m. CARDINALE, Andrea.

      BRANDT, Anna Christena m. HOLM, Hans Peter.

      BRUNO, Rosa m. CARDINALE, Stefano.

      CARDINALE, Andrea m. BOLOGNA, Serafina. Andrea was born abt. 1780.

      CARDINALE, Andrea Jr. m. URSINO, Jennie. Andrea was born September 8, 1874 in Isola Del Femmine, Italy and dies April 22, 1946.

      CARDINALE, Arasimo m. FLORES, Patrina. Arasimo was born in 1831 in Sicily, Italy and died in 1924.

      CARDINALE, Stefano m. BRUNO, Rosa

      CARDINALLI, Tom m. BELO, Anna Lela. Tom was born August 12, 1915 in Pittsburg, California and died June 20, 1989 in Monterey, California. Tom and Lela were married March 2, 1936 in Monterey, California.

      DE LORETO, Maria m. ESTRADA, Jose Antonio Forcyat. Maria was born abt. 1820 in Baja, Mexico and died between 1880-1892. Jose and Maria were married abt. 1835 in Baja, Mexico.

      DELLALOCEOS, Maria m. AGUILENA, Viero.

      ESTRADA, Claudia m. MARENTIS, Pedro Simona Sr. Claudia was born January 31, 1840 in Baja, Mexico and died September 18, 1931 in San Juan Bautista. Pedro and Claudia were married November 26, 1857 in San Juan Bautista, California.

      ESTRADA, Jose Antonio Forcyat m. DE LORETO, Maria. Jose was born 1812 in Baja, Mexico and died January 26, 1892 in Santa Cruz, California. Jose and Maria were married abt. 1835 in Baja, Mexico.

      FLORES, Patrina m. CARDINALE, Arasimo. Patrina was born in 1838 in Sicily, Italy and died in 1934.

      HERNANDES, Juana m. MARENTIS, Maxiano. Maxiano and Juana were married June 12, 1827 in Iglesa, Mexico.

      HOLM, Hans Peter m. BRANDT, Anna Christena.

      HOLM, Necholie H. m. MILLS, Rosetta, Necholie was born in Denmark.

      HOLM, Orley Ashley m. MIRANDA, Florinda Celia Maria. Orley was born July 20, 1894 and died January 17, 1961 in San Francisco, California. Orley and Flo we married October 8, 1924 in Fresno, California.

      MARENTIS, Maria "May Lou" De La Merced Guadalupe m. MIRANDA, Kinton. Maria was born September 24, 1881 in San Juan Bautista, California and died abt. 1985 in Antioch, California.

      MARENTIS, Maxiano m. HERNANDES, Juana. Maxiano and Juana were married June 12, 1827 in Iglesa, Mexico.

      MARENTIS, Pedro Simona Sr. m. ESTRADA, Claudia. Pedro was born October 19, 1830 in Zacatecas, Mexico and died June 28, 1917 in San Juan Bautista, California. Pedro and Claudia were married November 26, 1857 in San Juan Bautista, California.

      MARENTIS, Sesario m. AGUILENA, Hermenegilda. Sesario was born 1803 in Mexico.

      MILLS, John Boardman m. BICKMORE, Louisa.

      MILLS, Rosetta m. HOLM, Necholie H. Rosetta was born in California.

      MIRANDA, Florinda Celia Maria m. HOLM, Orley Ashley. Flo was born December 9, 1901 and died September 24, 1975 in Carmel, California. Orley and Flo we married October 8, 1924 in Fresno, California.

      MIRANDA, Kinton m. MARENTIS, Maria "May Lou" De La Merced Guadalupe.

      ROBERTS, Anna May m. BELO, John Herschel. Anna was born April 23, 1882 in Missouri and died about March 1925. John and Anna were married September 3, 1918 in Tulare, California.

      ROBERTS, Isaac m. ?, Eveline.

      URSINO, Carmelo m. ?, Carmen. Carmelo was born in Catania, Italy.

      URSINO, Jennie m. CARDINALE, Andrea Sr. Jennie was born June 24, 1884 in Catania, Italy and died July 31, 1967.

      WOOD, Nancy m. BELO, George.

      Steve Cardinalli

      I am researching the following surnames:

      AGUILENA
      BELO
      BOLOGNA
      BRUNO
      CARDINALE
      CARDINALLI
      DELLALOCEOS
      ESTRADA
      FLORES
      HERNANDES
      HOLM
      LORETO
      MARENTIS
      MILLS
      MIRANDA
      ROBERTS
      URSINO
      WOOD

      For more details, please visit http://www.cardinalli.com

      Regards,
      Steve Cardinalli

      For more information about the Cardinalli family, visit:
      http://www.cardinalli.com