Re: [genphoto] Need ideas for photo genealogy cd

  • Charles Linsley
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 12, 2000
      "Mark Hamilton" <heydad2@...> asked:
      > For family members without computers, what ink properties would one
      > hold as important in printing genealogy data and photos on home PC
      > equipment?

      Check out the following web site. They compare various archival (or
      nearly so) inks for ordinary ink jet printers.

      Inkjet Solutions for Archival Fine Art Printing
      http://www.tssphoto.com/sp/dg/index.html

      I have not actually tried any of these inks (though I probably will
      someday), so I do not know any more than what the web site says.

      Chuck Linsley
      linsley@...