Re: [genphoto] Need ideas for photo genealogy cd only oppsion you have at this time

  • Bill D. Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      The big question is What Genealogical Program are you using? I certanly
      hope that since you state that you have been doing this for 20 yrs that you
      are like some other persons I know, and didn't buy a commercial program &
      tried to do it on your own. Because if you did not use a gedcomable program
      you are up the proverable creek without a paddle. If you are using a
      commercial program then it should be no problem to GEDCOM the whole shebang
      to someone by Disks or CD even by E_MAIL MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
      Wilbur D. Russell Pres of Leavenworth co KS Genealogical
      Society