Saving in "Easy Photo"

  • martinbojan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2000
      Hi,

      I am using "Easy Photo" Ver 2.7.2.7 as an index for my PhotoShop 5
      photographs that I have save to a CD. I would like to put the "Easy Photo"
      index on another CD. My problem is when I go to save it, "Easy Photo" does
      not ask me where to save it. The software is suppose to allow you to save
      it to CD, hard drive, or another disk. Can anyone tell me how?

      I have a PC with a CD drive and a CD-CR. Would like the CD drive with the
      index (Easy Photo) on one drive and the disk holding the photos on another
      disk. Hope I have explained this correctly.

      Any help is greatly appreciated.
      Mary
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2000
        Does it bring up a Save As dialog? If so, try changing the drive to where
        you want to put the files.

        Steve

        >I am using "Easy Photo" Ver 2.7.2.7 as an index for my PhotoShop 5
        >photographs that I have save to a CD. I would like to put the "Easy Photo"
        >index on another CD. My problem is when I go to save it, "Easy Photo" does

        Steve Knoblock popular history
        editor@... of photography
        www.city-gallery.com and genealogy
        www.phphelp.com
      • martinbojan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2000
          Steve,

          No it does not have a Save As dialog, just Save. It goes on the hard drive.