FW: photographs

  • Scott & Roxanne Munns
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 2:00 PM
      I never thought I'd have a question like this, but someone has forwarded me
      a message (below) asking about photo studios in Hudson, WI around 1900.
      Does anyone know of them? How would we go about finding out if that
      studio's records are still in existence? I will be posting the photos in
      the Photo Album here, as they are scanned.

      Thank you,
      Roxanne