Reminder

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2000
      I would just like to remind everyone that GenPhoto topics must relate to
      genealogy, biography, social science and photography or to family photos.
      It's not a general genealogy or surname list.

      Please take personal correspondence to private email.

      It's also wise to avoid sending your message to several genealogy mailing
      lists at once. Some might see this as SPAM, and possibly could produce
      mailing list loops.

      Thank you,

      Steve

      -:- Steve Knoblock Email: