coping audio CD s

  • rogerlhicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2000
      I have been coping a number of audio CD s and just recently found a number of
      prerecorded music CD to give you a blast of heavy static as the end of the
      recorded
      music. What's that about? Now I find in addition every once in a while a
      song
      will end with several repeats. Is that a warning from record companies to not
      record their CD s? Rod
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2000
        That may be a section of data. They put things like song lyrics on certain
        kinds of music CD's now.

        Steve

        >I have been coping a number of audio CD s and just recently found a number of
        >prerecorded music CD to give you a blast of heavy static as the end of the
        >recorded

        Steve Knoblock popular history
        editor@... of photography
        www.city-gallery.com and genealogy