[genphoto] Re: Photo Organizer

  • Mark Stoughton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2000
      I ue Living Album 99 (http://ww.clubphoto.com). They have a free version
      that limits you to about 108 pictures per album, but for $39, you get an
      unlimited number of pictures in one album. It also stores video and sound
      files, and allows you to annotate each picture with free form text, which
      you can then search on.

      The software is not perfect, but I've tried everything that I can get an
      online demo of, and it is the best of the bunch for my purposes.

      Mark Stoughton